Pre-Wedding Beauty Essentials
Here are some of our new favorite bath and beauty products for wedding season and beyond. From an incredible exfoliating body scrub to a killer eye shadow palette and a powerful blister protector here are some luscious ways to help you glow at every wedding this summer.
1. Urban Decay‘s Naked is magnificent. Kelsi Smith, Director of the Los Angeles Fashion Council, swore to me that this eye shadow palette would brighten up my eyes and it did. Now there is no going back and I use it daily. Urban Decay’s Naked is available at Sephora
2. Nivea‘s Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub is an exfoliating and moisturizing body wash that makes your skin ever so soft. With a little Touch of Renewal you don’t even need a loofah to have bright, young skin. Available at drugstore.com.
3. Band-Aid‘s Friction Block Stick was my savior when I hiked Peru’s Inca Trail (see post here) and now I use it every time I am breaking in new shoes. If you are wearing new shoes to a wedding I insist you pack this travel-friendly stick in your purse. You may just be the last chick standing when it’s time to catch the bouquet. Available at drugstore.com.
4. Mario Badescu’s Summer Shine Body Lotion is an outstanding product that provides just the right amount of shimmer. It is light, long-lasting, fairly sweat-proof and not overly fragrant. Give your skin a one-two-punch with Nivea’s Touch of Renewal and Mario Badescu’s Summer Shine Body Lotion and you’ll feel like a knockout when wedding photos start to show up on Facebook. Available at Mario Badescu.
5. Make Up For Ever‘s Aqua Shadow in Pearly Taupe is a really cool eye shadow in a pencil which makes it perfect for wedding season travel. Smudge-proof, this eye shadow stays put and comes in a magnificent number of shades to compliment all skin tones. Available exclusively at Sephora.
6. Planning to do your own hair? For a professional look for less (or at the least to minimize frizzies and fly-aways while adding extra texture and shine) invest in Moroccan Oil’s hair treatment. Wait until hair is damp, apply and then blow dry. Available at Amazon.
Have a great wedding survival tip to share with the Survive Wedding Season community? Email your tips to email@example.com.
Your Attendance Is Appreciated!™